Chara M. Curtis
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Chara M. Curtis is a writer and children's book author from Minnesota.
She is a daughter of Radio/TV News & Sports personality Harold Richard "Dick" Eugene Mahar and Gloria Estelle LaValleur Mahar Shemorry and has six siblings (in order of age): Richard, Pamela, Jennifer, twins Debra & Douglas, and Bonnie.
- How Far to Heaven(1993)
- All I See Is Part of Me (1994)
- No One Walks on My Father's Moon/ (1996) Voyage Publishing ISBN 978-0-9649454-1-8
- Fun Is a Feeling(1998)
- 1996 Body Mind Spirit Magazine Award of Excellence for All I See is Part of Me
- 1997 Washington State Governor's Writers Award for No One Walks on My Father's Moon
- "Children's Review: No One Walks on My Father's Moon by Chara M. Curtis / Author, Rebecca Hyland, Illustrator". Publishers Weekly. October 2, 1996. Retrieved June 12, 2011.
|This article about an American writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|