From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Characterization or characterisation may refer to:
- Characterisation of a character in a narrative or dramatic work of art
- Characterization (bacteriology), a technique used to identify a bacterial species, study its features, strain properties and systematically name it according to International Code of Nomenclature of Bacteria.
- Characterisation (conflict), a procedure to resolve a lawsuit
- Characterization (mathematics), a concept in mathematics
- Characterization (materials science), the use of external techniques to probe into the internal structure and properties of a material
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Characterization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.