Lykogiannis with Greece U19
|Date of birth||22 October 1993|
|Place of birth||Piraeus, Greece|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Left back, Left midfielder|
|2013–2014||→ Levadiakos (loan)||22||(0)|
|2014–2015||→ Ergotelis (loan)||23||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17:18, 27 December 2015 (UTC).
Charalambos "Babis" Lykogiannis (Greek: Χαράλαμπος Λυκογιάννης, born 22 October 1993), also known as Lykos (Greek for "wolf" – from the first letters of his name), is a Greek footballer who currently plays for Sturm Graz, as a left back and left midfielder.
Lykogiannis is a product of the youth system of Olympiacos and very soon became a vital part of Olympiacos' football academy. He is considered as one of the most gifted players of his generation.
On 25 October 2012, Lykogiannis made his European debut in an away UEFA Champions League game against Montpellier HSC as a substitute in the 88th minute. He was brought on to play as a defensive midfielder for the remaining minutes of the match. 
Four days after his debut in UEFA Champions League, on 29 October 2012, Lykogiannis made his first appearance in an away game for Superleague Greece against Aris F.C. (Thessaloniki) as a substitute in the 68th minute.
He sign a professional contract with Olympiacos on June 2011, but August 2012 he renewed his contract until summer 2015, since many considered him to be the next Ieroklis Stoltidis, with a high fee release clause.
On 16 July 2015, Lykogiannis will continue his career at Sturm Graz, signing a contract for 2 + 1 years for an undisclosed fee. "With his quality we fortifies the left side of our defense. They are very few players, who gained experience at both national and international level in his age" , argued the General Football Director of the club Gerard Gkolntrich while the coach Franco Foda stated: "Charalambos already has the maximum experience from the Greek league, but is still young. He is determined to help us."  On 6 August 2015, he made his debut with the club as a substitute in an away 1-1 draw against Rubin Kazan for the 2nd leg of the 3rd qualifying UEFA Europa League round. On 27 October 2015, he made his debut in the Austrian Cup playing in a 3-2 win against ASK Ebreichsdorf. On 22 November 2015, he scored his first goal with the club in a 3-1 away loss against FC Red Bull Salzburg for Austrian Bundesliga. 
2012 UEFA European Under-19 Football Championship
Lykogiannis scored his first and winning goal in the 108th minute (1-2 after extra time)  for Greece U19 in the semifinals against England U19 for the 2012 UEFA European Under-19 Football Championship finals that took place in Estonia. He came on as a substitute at the 67th minute for Greece U19 in the final against Spain U19, but the Spanish U19 side won the tournament with 1-0.
- "charalambos-lykogiannis". Olympiacos.org. Retrieved 13 October 2012.
- "Academy". Olympiacos.org. Retrieved 14 September 2012.
- "Olympiakos vencedor del Real Sosiedad Torneo Internacional Juvenil - Lykogiannis Most Valuable Player (MVP)" (in Spanish). realsociedad.com. Retrieved 25 September 2012.
- Ντεμπούτο Λυκογιάννη (in Greek). Gavros.gr. Retrieved 25 September 2012.
- "Charalambos Lykogiannis / Champions League profile". uefa.com. Retrieved 25 October 2012.
- "Live match" (in Greek). sport24.gr. Retrieved 29 October 2012.
- Χρυσή ρήτρα (in Greek). Gavros.gr. Retrieved 25 September 2012.
- Έδεσε τον Λυκογιάννη με υψηλή ρήτρα (in Greek). xxsports.gr. Retrieved 1 October 2012.
- ΠΑΕ Ολυμπιακός - Ανακοίνωση (in Greek). olympiacos.org. Retrieved 15 July 2014.
- Γίνεται "Κρητικός" ο Λυκογιάννης (in Greek). sport24.gr. Retrieved 8 August 2014.
- Στην Στουρμ Γκρατς ο Λυκογιάννης (in Greek). sport24.gr. 16 July 2015.
- Στη Στουρμ Γκρατς ο Λυκογιάννης! (in Greek). www.sport-fm.gr. 16 July 2015.
- "Red Bull Salzburg 3 Sturm Graz 1". sportnet.at. 22 November 2015.
- "Lykogiannis lobs Greece into U19 showpiece". UEFA.com. Retrieved 26 September 2012.