From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Charax may refer to:
- Charax, Crimea, the largest Roman military settlement excavated in the Crimea
- Charax Spasinu, an ancient port at the head of the Persian Gulf
- Charax Sidae or Anthemusias, an ancient Mesopotamian town Seleucia in Mesopotamia
- Charax, Bithynia, an ancient Greek town in Turkey and possible location of the death of Constantine the Great
- Cape Charax, or possibly Cape Lithinon, a promontory at the southernmost point of the island of Crete
- Charax (genus), a genus of fish in the family Characidae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Charax.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.