Charlebois can refer to:
- Bob Charlebois (1944-), Canadian ice hockey player
- Lucie Charlebois, (1959), Canadian politician
- Robert Charlebois (1944), Canadian author, actor, composer and singer
- Sylvain Charlebois (1970), Canadian researcher, food and agriculture expert
- Charlebois railway station in Charlebois, Manitoba, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Charlebois.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.