Charles Asprey (cricketer)
|Full name||Charles Asprey|
|Born||1 November 1813|
Mitcham, Surrey, England
|Died||11 February 1892 (aged 78)|
Godstone, Surrey, England
Source: Cricinfo, 29 June 2013
Asprey made a single first-class appearance for the Surrey Club against the Marylebone Cricket Club at Lord's in 1852. In a match which ended as a draw, Asprey batted once, scoring 2 runs before he was dismissed by James Grundy. This was his only appearance in first-class cricket.
- London, England, Births and Baptisms, 1813-1906
- England & Wales, Civil Registration Death Index, 1837-1915
- "First-Class Matches played by Charles Asprey". CricketArchive. Retrieved 29 June 2013.
- "Marylebone Cricket Club v Surrey Club, 1866". CricketArchive. Retrieved 28 June 2013.
- England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966
|This biographical article related to English cricket is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|