Charles Lawrence may refer to:
- Charles Lawrence (British Army officer) (1709–1760), British Army officer and Governor of Nova Scotia, 1756–1760
- Charles Lawrence (cricketer) (1828–1916), Anglo-Australian cricketer
- Charles B. Lawrence (1820–1883), American jurist
- Charles Lawrence (priest) (1847–1935), Archdeacon of Suffolk (1901-1917)
- Charles Frederick Lawrence (1873–1940), English antiquarian
- Charles S. Lawrence (1892–1970), United States army colonel
- Charles Lawrence, 1st Baron Lawrence of Kingsgate (1855–1927), Chairman of the London and North Western Railway
- Charles Lawrence (mathematician), American bioinformatician and mathematician
- Charles Drummond Lawrence (1878–1975), judge for the United States Customs Court
- Charles Lawrence, 2nd Baron Trevethin (1879–1959)
- USS Charles Lawrence (DE-53), a Buckley-class destroyer escort
- Charles Laurence (1931–2013), actor and playwright
- Charles Lawrance (1882–1950), designer of aircraft engines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Charles Lawrence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.