Charles Morgan (automaker)
|Known for||Morgan Motor Company (managing director)|
The grandson of the founder of the company, H.F.S. Morgan, and the son of the company's former chairman Peter Morgan, Charles Morgan joined the family firm full-time in 1985. Previously he had worked for 10 years as a news cameraman for ITN and then briefly in the publishing industry. After the Morgan Motor Company was featured on the BBC’s Troubleshooter in 1991, he obtained an MBA.  In 2013, he was removed as Morgan's managing director and continued as strategy director until October 2013, when he was voted off the company's board. He remains a minority shareholder. 
With Gregory Houston Bowden, Morgan is the author of Morgan - 100 Years: The Official History of the World's Greatest Sports Car, published in 2008.
- Morgan Motor Company web-site Archived March 26, 2010, at the Wayback Machine
- Dunne, Helen; “Classic reversal of fortune”, The Telegraph, 12 May 2009
- Ping Chan, Szu (18 October 2013). "Charles Morgan describes distress at being ousted from board role". Daily Telegraph. London. Retrieved November 12, 2013.
- "Charles Morgan removed from world-famous UK car firm". BBC. 31 October 2013. Retrieved November 12, 2013.
- Massy, Ray (17 October 2013). "Historic British sports car maker Morgan faces backlash after ousting the founder's final family member from the board". Daily Mail. London. Retrieved November 12, 2013.
- 2008, Michael O’Mara Books, London