Charles Owen Waterhouse
Waterhouse was an Assistant Keeper at the British Museum (Natural History), London. He wrote the Buprestidae part of Frederick DuCane Godman and Osbert Salvin's, Biologia Centrali-Americana (1889) and very many papers on the worldwide beetle collections of the museum, describing hundreds of new species.
- Champion, G. C. 1917 [Waterhouse, C. O.] Entomologist's Monthly Magazine (3) 53 67-68.
- Distant, W. L. 1917 [Waterhouse, C. O.] Entomologist 50 71-72.
- Evenhuis, N. L. 1997 Litteratura taxonomica dipterorum (1758-1930). Volume 1 (A-K); Volume 2 (L-Z). Leiden, Backhuys Publishers.
- Gahan, C. J. 1917 [Waterhouse, C. O.] Proc. Ent. Soc. London 1917 110-112.
- Musgrave, A. 1932 Bibliography of Australian Entomology 1775 - 1930. Sydney
|This article about a British entomologist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|