From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chart in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A chart is a graphical representation of data.
Chart may also refer to:
- A specific type of map, for example:
- an Old English word for rough ground
- Chart (data structure), used by a chart parser to store partial hypothesized results for re-use
- Chart (magazine), a Canadian music publication
- Chart (topology), a coordinate chart for a manifold in geometry or topology
- CHART, Continuous, hyperfractionated, accelerated radiotherapy
- CHART (Chaperone-Advanced Replacement Therapy), a registered trademark of Amicus Therapeutics
- CHART (Coordinated Highways Action Response Team), part of the Maryland State Highway Administration
- Chart of accounts, an accounting term
- Chart Records, a record label
- Chord chart, a form of sheet music
- Medical record, a medical file
- Project CHART, a digital history project in Brooklyn, New York
- Record chart, for music popularity rankings
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chart.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.