From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Chartreuse (disambiguation))
|Look up chartreuse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chartreuse (pronounced shar-troos) may refer to:
- Chartreuse (liqueur), a French liqueur
- Chartreuse (color), a yellow-green color named after the liqueur
- Chartreuse (dish), a French dish of vegetables or meat tightly wrapped in vegetable leaves and cooked in a mould
- Chartreuse Mountains, a range of mountains in France
- The Order of Saint Bruno, a Catholic religious order
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chartreuse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.