From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Chastity or chastity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chastity is the sexual behavior of a man or woman acceptable to the ethical norms and guidelines of a certain culture, civilization or religion.
Chastity may also refer to:
- Chastity (comics), a comic book
- Chastity Bono (born 1969), American LGBT rights advocate, writer, actor, and former musician
- Chastity belt, a device worn to prevent sexual intercourse
- Operation Chastity, an aborted World War II plan to construct an artificial harbour in Quiberon Bay, France
- Chastity (film), a 1969 film starring Cher
- Chastity (soundtrack), Cher's soundtrack album to the film
- "Chastity", a song by iiO
- Denise Riffle (born 1971), former professional wrestling valet better known as Chastity
- The law of chastity, a moral code taught by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Chaste (Marvel Comics)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chastity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.