From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chattel may refer to:
- An alternative name for tangible personal property
- A chattel house, a type of West Indian dwelling
- A chattel mortgage, a security interest over tangible personal property
- Chattel slavery, the most extreme form of slavery
- The Chattel, a 1916 silent film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chattel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.