From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cheek in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The cheek is the area of the face below the eyes and between the nose and the left or right ear.
Cheek may also refer to:
Places in the United States
- Cheek, Oklahoma, an unincorporated community
- Cheek, Texas, an unincorporated community
- Cheek Creek, Missouri
- Cheek, a slang term for the buttocks
- Cheek (casting), an addition to a casting flask used to produce reentrant angles
- Cheek, a dog resulting from the breeding of a Chihuahua and a Pekingese
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cheek.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.