From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search

A cheekpiece, cheek-piece, or cheek piece may refer to

  • A raised area on a rifle stock to support the cheek
  • A part of a bit for horses, e.g. the bit shank
  • A part of body armor such as the armet