Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chek in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chek or CHEK may refer to:
- Chek (brand), soft drink brand of Winn-Dixie
- Chek (unit), a traditional Chinese unit of length
- CHEK-DT, a TV station in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- chek, the Hong Kong English spelling of "尺", the Hong Kong foot unit of measure, see Shaku
- Chek, Kyrgyzstan
- Quick Chek, a chain of convenience stores based in New Jersey
- Sport Chek, Canadian retailer of sports clothing and equipment
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chek.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.