Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chell in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chell may refer to:
- Chell, Staffordshire, an English community on the northern edge of Stoke-on-Trent
- Chell (Star Trek), a Star Trek: Voyager character
- Chell (Portal), the protagonist in the Portal video games
- CHemical cELL, in the context of bottom-up synthetic biology
- Carol Chell (born 1941), British children's television presenter
- Joseph Chell (1911–1992), British footballer
- Walter Chell, Canadian cocktail inventor of the Caesar cocktail
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.