Chemical Reaction (song)
|Single by Sasha|
|from the album ...You|
|Released||26 June 2000|
|Sasha singles chronology|
"Chemical Reaction'" is a song by German recording artist Sasha. It was written by Sasha, Pete Boyd Smith, Michael Kersting, and Stephan Baader for his second studio album ...You (2000), while production was overseen by the latter two. Released as the album's second single, it reached number seven in the Flemish portion of Belgium and the top forty in Austria, Germany and Switzerland.
Credits and personnel
Credits adapted from the liner notes of ...You.
- Music & lyrics – Pomez di Lorenzo, Grant Michael B.
- Lead & backing vocals – Sasha
- Mixing – Falk Moller, Michael B.
|Austria (Ö3 Austria Top 40)||39|
|Belgium (Ultratop 50 Flanders)||7|
|Germany (Official German Charts)||29|
|Switzerland (Schweizer Hitparade)||32|
- ...You (Media notes). Sasha. WEA. 2000.CS1 maint: others (link)
- "Austriancharts.at – Sasha – Chemical Reaction" (in German). Ö3 Austria Top 40. Retrieved 2015-11-25.
- "Ultratop.be – Sasha – Chemical Reaction" (in Dutch). Ultratop 50. Retrieved 2015-11-25.
- "Musicline.de – Sasha Single-Chartverfolgung" (in German). Media Control Charts. PhonoNet GmbH. Retrieved 2015-11-25.
- "Swisscharts.com – Sasha – Chemical Reaction". Swiss Singles Chart. Retrieved 2015-11-25.