Chenille may refer to:
- the French word for caterpillar
- Chenille fabric, a type of fabric (either a type of colored yarn or the fabric made from it)
- Chenille plant
- Chenille stem, a kind of pipe cleaner
- Chenille Sisters, US female folk group formed in 1985
- Chenille, a character from the DreamWorks Animation film Trolls
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chenille.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.