Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chenille may refer to:
- the French word for caterpillar
- Chenille fabric, a type of fabric (either a type of colored yarn or the fabric made from it)
- Chenille plant
- Chenille stem, a kind of pipe cleaner
- Chenille Sisters, US female folk group formed in 1985
- Chenille, a character from the DreamWorks Animation film Trolls
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chenille.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.