Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cherish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cherish or variants may refer to:
Film and television
- Cherish (film), a 2002 film by Finn Taylor
- Cherished (film), a 2005 film by Robin Shepperd
- Cherish, a character in Zatch Bell!
- Cherish (group), an American R&B, soul, and hip hop quartet
- Cherish (David Cassidy album) (1972)
- Cherish (Seiko Matsuda album) (2011)
- "Cherish" (The Association song) (1966)
- "Cherish" (Kool & the Gang song) (1985)
- "Cherish" (Madonna song) (1989)
- "Cherish", a song by Ai Otsuka from Love Cook
- "Cherish", a song by Beni Arashiro from Girl 2 Lady
- "Cherish", a song by Nana Mizuki from Alive & Kicking
- "Cherish", a song by News from Touch
- Cherished, a 1977 album by Cher
Characters with the name
- Valerie Cherish, a character in The Comeback
- Cherish Centaur, a character in the Centaur family of Xanth
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cherish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.