Chernitsa may refer to:
Villages place names:
- in Belarus (Belarusian: Черница [Chernitsa]):
- in Bulgaria (Bulgarian: Черница [Chernitsa]):
- in Moldova (Moldovan: Cerniţa [Chernitsa]):
- Cerniţa, Floreşti District;
- in Poland (Polish: Czernica [Chernitsa]):
- Lower Silesian Voivodeship:
- Silesian Voivodeship:
- Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship:
- Pomeranian Voivodeship:
- in Ukraine (Ukrainian: Черниця [Chernytsia]):
- In Poland (Polish: Czernica [Chernitsa]):
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.