Cheryl Anne Lorance
Cheryl Anne Lorance (born 1969 in Muncie, Indiana) is an American sculptor, painter, goldsmith, and intaglio printmaker. She graduated from Ball State University (painting and sculpture). She received both a graduate assistantship and Creative Arts Grant from the same university and later completed a masters thesis on the subject of bronze patination. In 1996 she established herself in Santa Fe, New Mexico, but has since returned to her home town of Muncie, Indiana.
- "Cheryl Anne Lorance". AtTheGallery.com. Retrieved March 8, 2015.
- "Gallery Talk with Marc Dennis, Cheryl Anne Lorance". CorningFingerLakes.com. January 18, 2013. Retrieved March 8, 2013.
- Trares, Ryan (February 21, 2015). "Art exhibit focuses on violence in society". The Republic. Archived from the original on April 2, 2015. Retrieved March 8, 2015.
- "2014 Stutz Artist Residency Winners Announced". StutzArtists.com. The Stutz Artists Association. Retrieved March 8, 2015.
- Bell, Robert; Mann, James (2008). 100 Santa Fe Etchers. Keats, Sami; Bell, Cayley (photographers). Bell Tower Editions. ISBN 978-0-9802278-0-2.
- "Juried Art Show 2012". KinseyInstitute.org. The Kinsey Institute. 2012. Retrieved March 8, 2015.
|This article about an artist from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|