Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cheshmeh Ali or Cheshmeh-ye Ali or Chashmeh Ali (Persian: چشمه علي) may refer to:
- Cheshmeh-Ali (Shahr-e-Rey)
- Cheshmeh Ali, Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari
- Cheshmeh Ali, Golestan
- Cheshmeh Ali, Hamadan
- Cheshmeh-ye Ali, Khuzestan
- Cheshmeh Ali, Khuzestan
- Cheshmeh Ali, Lorestan
- Cheshmeh Ali, Qom
- Cheshmeh Ali, Fariman, Razavi Khorasan Province
- Cheshmeh-ye Ali, Qalandarabad, Razavi Khorasan Province
- Cheshmeh-ye Ali, Semnan
- Chashmeh Ali, Sistan and Baluchestan
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.