Chester Fritz Library
The Chester Fritz Library is the largest library at the University of North Dakota (UND) in Grand Forks, North Dakota. It is the largest library in the state of North Dakota and houses over two million print and non-print items. It is a designated U.S. Patent and Trademark depository of federal and state documents. The library also houses a Special Collections Department preserving unique publications, manuscripts, historical records, and genealogical resources, including a large collection of Norwegian bygdebøker (place histories).
- "Patent and Trademark Resource Center (PTRC) Locations by State". United States Patent and Trademark Office. 2015-08-19. Archived from the original on 2015-08-19. Retrieved 2015-08-22.
- "Libraries at the University of North Dakota". Grand Forks, North Dakota: University of North Dakota. Archived from the original on 2015-07-24. Retrieved 2015-08-22.
- "Chester Fritz - Biographical Sketch". Grand Forks, North Dakota: University of North Dakota. Archived from the original on 2012-10-04. Retrieved 2015-08-22.
- Chester Fritz Library website
- Chester Fritz Library Facebook page
- Chester Fritz Library Twitter page