Chestnut Street Presbyterian Church
The church was incorporated under the name Chestnut Street Presbyterian Church on February 25, 1848. In 1876, the church's name was changed to Broadway Tabernacle Presbyterian Church.
- Leroy Jones Halsey (1849?–1858?)
- Dr. Gilbert H. Robertson (1870–1874)
- Dr. Albert Benjamin Simpson (1874–1879)
- Commonwealth of Kentucky (1876). Acts of the General assembly of the commonwealth of Kentucky, passed, Volume 1. Commonwealth of Kentucky. Retrieved December 28, 2009.
- The biographical record of De Kalb County, Illinois. S.J. Clarke Publishing Company. Retrieved December 28, 2009.
- "The Christian and Missionary Alliance of New Zealand Timeline (1840-1900)". The Christian and Missionary Alliance of New Zealand. Archived from the original on May 13, 2010. Retrieved December 28, 2009.
|This article about a church or other Christian place of worship in Kentucky is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a building or structure in Louisville, Kentucky is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|