Cheviot may refer to:
- Cheviot, a name for the general area of the Cheviot Hills, on the borders of England and Scotland
- The Cheviot, the highest summit in the Cheviot Hills
- The city of Cheviot, Ohio, United States
- The town of Cheviot, New Zealand
- The locality of Cheviot, Victoria, Australia
- Cheviot goat, a landrace population of goats in Northern England
- Cheviot sheep, a breed of sheep originally from the borders of England and Scotland
- Cheviot (cloth), a type of tweed, made originally from the wool of the Cheviot sheep
- SS Cheviot, an English steamer ship of the late 19th century
- Cheviot Hills, a wealthy neighborhood of Los Angeles
- Cheviot Beach, Victoria, a beach in Victoria, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cheviot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.