From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chickamauga may refer to:
- Chickamauga Cherokee, a band of the Native American tribe following chief Dragging Canoe
- Cherokee–American wars, a series of conflicts between the Chickamauga Cherokee and Anglo-American pioneer settlers from 1776 to 1795
- Chickamauga, Georgia
- Chickamauga Campaign, a series of 1863 Civil War battles fought in late summer in northwestern Georgia
- The Battle of Chickamauga in the American Civil War
- Chickamauga Lake on the Tennessee River, created by the Tennessee Valley Authority
- "Chickamauga", a song by Uncle Tupelo from their 1993 album Anodyne
- Chickamauga (tug boat) First diesel powered tug boat built in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chickamauga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.