Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chicken George may refer to:
- An ancestor of Alex Haley, popularized both in the book and TV miniseries Roots
- Chicken George (politics), the name for a series of costumed men who shadowed George H. W. Bush during the 1992 U.S. presidential election
- Chicken George (restaurant chain), a former fast food restaurant chain based in Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.
- Chicken George (Big Brother), a contestant in the U.S. version of the TV series Big Brother
- Nickname of George Lawrence (footballer) (born 1962), who played for Southampton in the 1980s
- Nickname of Zambian National Soccer Team head coach George Lwandamina
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chicken George.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.