From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chicopee is a word originating in the Algonquian languages of eastern North America, meaning "violent waters". It may also refer to:
- Place names
In the United States:
- Chicopee, Georgia, a village that is part of the city of Gainesville.
- Chicopee, Kansas
- Chicopee, Massachusetts
- Chicopee River, Massachusetts
- Chicopee, Missouri
- USS Chicopee (1863), a Civil War era vessel
- Chicopee class oiler, a modern class of vessels
- Chicopee (brig), built in Medford, MA, 1845
- Other uses
- Chicopee Ski Club, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chicopee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.