Chief Buffalo may refer to any number of people:
- Chief Buffalo or Kechewaishke (1759–1855), Ojibwa chief of the La Pointe Band of Lake Superior Chippewa
- Buffalo, an Ojibwa chief of the St. Croix Band
- Beshekee (Buffalo), an Ojibwa chief of the Leech Lake Band
- White Buffalo (Cheyenne leader) (1862–1929), chief of the Northern Cheyenne
- Buffalo Hump, Comanche leader
- Chief Buffalo Child Long Lance (1890–1932), journalist, soldier and Native American impostor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chief Buffalo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.