|Look up Chile or chile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chile is a country in South America.
Chile may also refer to:
- Chili pepper, sometimes spelled chile pepper, the spicy fruit of plants in the genus Capsicum
- Chile relleno, a battered, fried, cheese-stuffed green chile pepper
- Chile con queso, a dip and/or sauce made of melted cheese with roasted, chopped green chiles
- Chili sauce, also spelled chile sauce, which includes hot sauce
- Chili powder, also spelled chile powder
Taxonomy of peoples and animals
- "Voodoo Chile" and "Highway Chile" songs by Jimi Hendrix
- Chili (disambiguation)
- Chilly (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chile.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.