Chinese Vietnamese or Vietnamese Chinese may refer to:
- Sino-Vietnamese vocabulary, Chinese-derived vocabulary in the Vietnamese language
- Literary Chinese in Vietnam
- Chu Nom, an adaptation of Chinese characters used to write the Vietnamese language directly
Ethnic Chinese in Vietnam:
- Hoa, Chinese who immigrated to Vietnam during the Qing Dynasty and Republic of China period
- Ngái, rural-dwelling Chinese speakers, counted separately from the Hoa
Vietnamese people in China:
- Gin people, one of the 55 officially recognised ethnic minorities of the People's Republic of China
- Vietnamese people in Hong Kong
Relations between China and Vietnam
Typically in the hyphenated forms Chinese-Vietnamese or Vietnamese-Chinese:
- Any of the periods of Chinese rule in the history of Vietnam
- People's Republic of China–Vietnam relations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chinese Vietnamese.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.