From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cash Chinese cash may refer to:
- Chinese cash as a currency unit (文, wén), a Chinese currency unit used on cash coins in imperial China
- Chinese cash as a coin (方孔錢, fāng kǒng qián), a Chinese copper coin used in imperial China
- Chinese cash as a unit of weight (厘, lí), equivalent to 1⁄1000 tael or a currency equivalent to that weight in silver
- Any of the various other historical Chinese units of currency
- Yuan Renminbi, the present currency of the People's Republic of China
- New Taiwan dollar, the present currency of the Republic of China, also known as Taiwan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chinese cash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.