Chinese wall (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Chinese wall is a separation of persons within an organisation whose interaction might produce conflicts of interest. The term may also refer to:
- The Great Wall of China, massive series of fortifications in northern China built to defend against nomadic peoples living to the north of the wall.
- Chinese city wall, defensive systems used to protect towns and cities in China in pre-modern times
- Chinese Wall (Idaho), a peak in the White Cloud Mountains, Idaho, USA
- Chinese Wall (Montana), a 1,000 foot high, 15-mile long escarpment along the Continental Divide in the Bob Marshall Wilderness, Montana, USA
- Chinese Wall (Philadelphia), former elevated railroad on the site of the current Penn Center
In media and entertainment
- "The Chinese Wall," a play by Max Frisch
- Chinese Wall (album), the 1984 album by Philip Bailey
- "Chinese Wall" (Mad Men), the eleventh episode of the fourth season of the television series Mad Men
In computer security
- Brewer and Nash model, a multi-lateral computer security policy by Brewer and Nash
- Golden Shield Project, a nickname for China's Golden Shield Project for censorship and surveillance
- Chinese architecture for walls in Chinese buildings
- Wall (Chinese constellation), in Chinese astrology, one of the northern mansions of the Black Tortoise
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chinese wall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.