Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chinga may refer to:
- A political ward in the Othaya Constituency, Kenya.
- Chinga Chavin, American musical parodist
- Chinga meteorite, an iron meteorite
- Chinga (The X-Files), an episode of the television series The X-Files
- Spanish profanity meaning fuck
- Chingas District, a district in Peru.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chinga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.