From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chintamani may refer to:
- Chintamani or Cintamani (jewel), a wish-fulfilling jewel in both Hindu and Buddhist traditions
- Chintamani, Karnataka, a town in Karnataka, India
- Chintamani, Tiruchirappalli, a neighborhood in Tamil Nadu, India
- Chintamani Kar Bird Sanctuary, a wildlife sanctuary in West Bengal, India
- Chintamani Temple, Theur, a Hindu Ganesha shrine in near Pune in Maharashtra, India
- Chintamani (1933 film), a Telugu film by K. S. Rao
- Chintamani (1937 film), a Tamil film by Y. V. Rao
- Chintamani Nagesa Ramachandra Rao (born 1934), Indian chemist
- Chintamani Tryambak Khanolkar (1930–1976), Indian writer in the Marathi language
- Chintamani Panigrahi (1922–2000), Indian activist, political and social leader from Orissa
- C. Y. Chintamani (1880–1941), Indian editor, journalist and politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chintamani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.