Chips (literary magazine)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- CSPA, High School Silver Magazine Crown
- Maryland District of Columbia Scholastic Press Association Gold Rating: 2009-2011
- National Council of Teachers of English Highest Award: 2001, 2002, 2005, 2009-2011
- Journalism Education Association Best of Show Award: 2001
- Editor In Chief: Morgan Powell
- Writing Editor: Angela White
- Art Editors: Catherina Leipold and Haley Wessel
- Music Editor: Greg Picard
- Financial Editor: Sasha Harper
- Creative Writing Editor: Matt Whitstock
- Layout Editor: Alexia Chatfield
- Faculty Sponsor: Dawn Charles
- "Chips - B-CC's Literary Arts Magazine". Montgomery Schools. Retrieved 26 November 2015.
- "CSPA presents 42 Gold, 83 Silver Crowns at 2007 Student Awards Convocation". Columbia Scholastic Press Association. Retrieved March 15, 2008.
|This article about a literary magazine published in the USA is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.