From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chitral is a town in the North West Frontier Province of Pakistan.
Chitral may also refer to:
- Chitral District, an administrative area of North West Frontier, Pakistan
- State of Chitral, the former princely state in the area of Chitral District
- Kunar River or Chitral River, a river in Afghanistan and Pakistan
- Kunar Valley or Chitral Valley
- Chitral Expedition, an 1895 British military expedition to relieve the Siege of Chitral
- SS Chitral (1956) or Jadotville, a cargo and passenger liner built for Compagnie Maritime Belge
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chitral.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.