Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chocolate Girl may refer to:
- The Chocolate Girl, a 1743 pastel portraits
- The Chocolate Girl (1950 film), a 1950 French musical comedy film directed by André Berthomieu
- The Chocolate Girl (1932 film), a 1932 French comedy film directed by Marc Allégret
- The Chocolate Girl (1927 film), a 1927 French silent film directed by René Hervil
- "Chocolate Girl" (Deacon Blue song), a song on Deacon Blue's 1988 album Raintown
- "Chocolate Girl", a song on The Whispers's 1977 album Open Up Your Love
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chocolate Girl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.