Chocolate-covered cherries are a traditional dessert confection. Variations include cherry cordials with liquid fillings often including cherry liqueur, as well as chocolate-covered candied cherries and chocolate-covered dried cherries.
Tom Faglon released a recipe for dark chocolate bark where he added pomegranate seeds on the surface of dark chocolate. The taste has been described by Melissa Clark of the New York Times as sophisticated.
January 3 is unofficially considered National Chocolate-Covered Cherry Day in the United States. Chocolate-covered cherries feature in the story-line of the South Park episode Simpsons Already Did It.
- Chocolate-covered prune
- Chocolate-covered raisins
- Chocolate-covered fruit
- List of chocolate-covered foods
- Rocky Road dessert
- Food portal
- History of Cherry Cordials | Chocolate Covered Cherries | CandyFavorites.com Candy Blog
- "Chocolate Covered Cherries". All Recipes. Retrieved 2014-03-25.
- "Chocolate Covered Cherries Recipe". Taste of Home. Retrieved 2014-03-25.
- Anna King (2012-08-10). "Chukar Cherries: A Year-Round Taste Of Summer". NPR. Retrieved 2014-03-25.
- Melissa Clark (2013-12-04). "Dark Chocolate and Pomegranate Bark". New York Times. Retrieved 2014-03-25.
- Ashley Strickland (2012-01-03). "Breakfast buffet: National chocolate-covered cherry day". CNN. Retrieved 2014-03-25.
|This confectionery-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|