Jump to navigation Jump to search
Choma may refer to:
- Choma, Zambia, town and capital of Southern Province
- Choma District, district of Zambia
- Choma (Lycia), settlement of ancient Lycia
- Choma (fortress), Byzantine fortress in central Anatolia
- John Choma (professor) (died 2014), American professor of electrical engineering
- John Choma (American football) (born 1955), American football player
- Ivan Choma (1923–2006), Ukrainian Greek-Catholic bishop in Italy
- Russ Choma, American investigative journalist
- Choma (Burn), 1971 album by American saxophonist Harold Land
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Choma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.