From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Choma may refer to:
- Choma, Zambia, town and capital of Southern Province
- Choma District, district of Zambia
- Choma (Lycia), settlement of ancient Lycia
- Choma (fortress), Byzantine fortress in central Anatolia
- John Choma (professor) (died 2014), American professor of electrical engineering
- John Choma (American football) (born 1955), American football player
- Russ Choma, American investigative journalist
- Choma (Burn), 1971 album by American saxophonist Harold Land
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Choma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.