From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up choose in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Choose may refer to:
- Choice, the act of judging the merits of multiple options and selecting one of them for action
- Binomial coefficient, a mathematical function describing number of possible selections of subsets ('seven choose two')
- Morra, a hand game sometimes referred to as Choose
- Choose (film), a crime horror film directed by Marcus Graves
- "Choose", a song by Stone Sour from their Stone Sour album
- "Choose", a song written by Lionel Bart performed by Matt Monro in United Kingdom in the Eurovision Song Contest 1964 covered by Sammy Davis Jr.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Choose.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.