Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up choose in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Choose may refer to:
- Choice, the act of judging the merits of multiple options and selecting one of them for action
- Binomial coefficient, a mathematical function describing number of possible selections of subsets ('seven choose two')
- Morra, a hand game sometimes referred to as Choose
- Choose (film), a crime horror film directed by Marcus Graves
- "Choose", a song by Stone Sour from their Stone Sour album
- "Choose", a song written by Lionel Bart performed by Matt Monro in United Kingdom in the Eurovision Song Contest 1964 covered by Sammy Davis Jr.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Choose.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.