From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Chopin or chopin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frédéric Chopin (1810–1849) was a Polish composer and pianist.
Chopin may also refer to:
- Chopin (surname), a list of people with the surname
- Warsaw Chopin Airport, an airport in Poland
- Chopin, Louisiana, an unincorporated community in Natchitoches Parish, Louisiana, United States
- Chopin: Desire for Love, a 2002 biographical film
- 3784 Chopin, an asteroid
- Chopin (crater), a crater on Mercury
- Chopin (vodka), an alcoholic beverage
- Chopin (unit), an obsolete Scottish unit of volume
- Chopin Alveograph, tool for testing flour
- Chopine, a kind of platform shoe worn in 17th-century Spain and Italy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chopin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.