From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Choti may refer to:
- a religious hairstyle properly known as a Sikha and worn by orthodox Hindus
- a term of endearment. Literally, "a small one" or "a small girl" in Hindi
- a secular hairstyle of plaits more generally called a French braid
- a corruption of Schottische, a fancy-dress dance event popular in Spanish speaking countries
- a variety of radish grown in high mountain areas (>2000 masl) in Karnali region in Nepal.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Choti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.