Jump to navigation Jump to search
Choti may refer to:
- a religious hairstyle properly known as a Sikha and worn by orthodox Hindus
- a term of endearment. Literally, "a small one" or "a small girl" in Hindi
- a word which means short in Bengali
- a secular hairstyle of plaits more generally called a French braid
- a corruption of Schottische, a fancy-dress dance event popular in Spanish speaking countries
- a variety of radish grown in high mountain areas (>2000 masl) in Karnali region in Nepal.
- Choti (serial), or Chhoti, a 2014–2015 Pakistani television drama serial that aired on Geo Entertainment
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Choti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.