This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Chris Gabrieli (born 1960) is an American businessman and education reformer.
Gabrieli is a senior partner at Bessemer Venture Partners where he focuses on the biotechnology industry. Gabrieli was a Democratic Party candidate for Congress in 1998, and won the Party's nomination for Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts in 2002. In 2000, Gabrieli co-founded the educational charity, Massachusetts 2020. In 2006, Gabrieli was second choice for the Democratic nomination for Governor of Massachusetts. Gabrieli co-authored the book, Time to Learn: How a New School Schedule is Making Smarter Kids, Happier Parents, and Safer Neighborhoods, in 2008. Gabrieli leads a movement to redesign the school calendar. He is currently Co-Founder of Transforming Education, an organization that works to equip students with the mindsets, essential skills, and habits (MESH) to succeed in college, career, and life. He is also the co-chair of the National Center on Time & Learning, an education policy organization.
- "Chris Gabrieli". Harvard Graduate School of Education. Retrieved 5 September 2017.
- "Using Time Wisely | Center for American Progress". Americanprogress.org. 2011-10-04. Retrieved 2013-09-02.
- "Homepage". Transforming Education website. Retrieved 25 October 2015.
- "Luis Ubiñas: How to Learn in the 21st Century (Video)". Huffingtonpost.com. 2012-05-10. Retrieved 2013-09-02.
- "Chris Gabrieli | The National Center on Time & Learning". Timeandlearning.org. Archived from the original on 2013-12-20. Retrieved 2013-09-02.