Chris Martin (artist)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
He grew up in Washington, DC and works in Brooklyn, New York. He studied painting at Yale University but did not complete the course; in the 1990s he attended the School of Visual Arts and left with a degree in art therapy. He worked as an art therapist for fifteen years, having first worked as a museum guard.
- ID: 500331549. Union List of Artist Names Online. The J. Paul Getty Trust. Accessed May 2018.
- Roberta Smith, Karen Rosenberg (8 February 2008). Art in Review. The New York Times. Accessed May 2018.
- Craig Olson (6 February 2008). Chris Martin with Craig Olson. The Brooklyn Rail. Accessed May 2018.
- Princenthal, N. (October 2011). Wake Up Call Art in America
- "White Columns - Exhibitions". www.whitecolumns.org. Retrieved 2019-05-29.