Chris McCormack (guitarist)
The younger brother of Danny McCormack from The Wildhearts, the ex-'Gunslinger' guitarists first success was as a member of Newcastle-upon-Tyne heavy metal outfit Forgodsake, who released an album on Bleeding Heart Records before McCormack eventually left.
He originally moved to London to join Honeycrack with C.J from The Wildhearts but ended up forming 3 Colours Red with ex- Diamond Head bassist Pete Vuckovic instead, they went on to record 2 U.K top 40 albums and 6 UK top 40 singles before splitting at their peak in 1999 due to differences of opinion between the pair. He soon joined electro rockers Grand Theft Audio with Rich Battersby from The Wildhearts, and spent several months touring the U.S. with them before they were eventually dropped by the record label, forcing them to return home. 3 Colours Red reformed in 2002 and released a 3rd album but split again in 2005 due to further problems between himself and Vuckovic.
- 'Blasthead'- Forgodsake (Bleeding heart 1994)
- 'Pure'- 3 Colours Red (Creation 1997)
- 'Revolt'- 3 Colours Red (Creation 1999)
- 'Blame everyone'- Grand Theft Audio (Sire 2000)
- 'The Union of Souls'- 3 Colours Red (Mighty Atom 2004)
- 'If You Ain't Got a Weapon... (compilation)- 3 Colours Red (Sanctuary 2005)
- 'Nuclear holiday (live)- 3 Colours Red (Snapper 2005)
- "Danny McCormack - New Songs, Playlists & Latest News - BBC Music". BBC.
- Smith II, Geoffrey (undated). "Gary Numan". www.rockstarjournalism.com.
- Lewry, Fraser (14 September 2017). "The return of The Professionals, the ultimate punk supergroup". www.teamrock.com.
- Chaligne, Craig (30 October 2017). "The Professionals: The Garage, London - live review". Louder Than War.