Christine "Chris" Rodda is an American author and blogger, who has commented extensively on religious and historical matters. She is the Senior Research Director for the Military Religious Freedom Foundation (MRFF).
Rodda is the author of Liars For Jesus: The Religious Right's Alternate Version of American History ISBN 1419644386 (BookSurge Publishing, 2006) and wrote blog "This Week in Christian Nationalism," which was part of the blog group Freethought Blogs. Liars For Jesus: The Religious Right's Alternate Version of American History (2006) "debunks many of the historical lies invented and used by the Christian nationalist history revisionists in their efforts to further their far right political agenda and destroy the wall of separation between church and state in America", and has been described as "a useful factual critique" of the views of David Barton.
In 2008 she opposed a Congressional resolution introduced by Randy Forbes to designate an "American Religious History Week." She has also campaigned on behalf of Native Americans in South Dakota.
By 30 April 2014, she gave up her writing presence on Freethoughtblogs, citing disagreements with some who use the website.
- Liars For Jesus: The Religious Right's Alternate Version of American History
- Rodda, Chris (2010). "Against All Enemies, Foreign And Domestic". In Parc, James E.; Levy, David A. Attitudes Aren't Free: Thinking Deeply About Diversity in the U.S. Armed Forces. pp. 69–98. ISBN 978-1-58566-204-3.
- James E. Parco; David A. Levy (2010). Attitudes Aren't Free: Thinking Deeply About Diversity in the U.S. Armed Forces. Enso Books. pp. 69–. ISBN 978-1-58566-204-3.
- Weatherbe, Steve (September 5, 2010). "Frontline Faith". National Catholic Register. Retrieved October 19, 2016.
- S. E. Cupp (27 April 2010). Losing Our Religion: The Liberal Media's Attack on Christianity. Simon and Schuster. pp. 24–. ISBN 978-1-4391-7645-0.
- Liars For Jesus: The Religious Right's Alternate Version of American History, Vol. 1
- Martin L. Cook (4 March 2013). Issues in Military Ethics: To Support and Defend the Constitution. SUNY Press. pp. 247–. ISBN 978-1-4384-4692-9.
- Fritz Fischer (1 December 2013). The Memory Hole: The U.S. History Curriculum Under Siege. IAP. pp. 14–. ISBN 978-1-62396-534-1.
- Jacqueline L Salmon. "The Pastor Who Has Obama's Attention; Chaplain Survived a Tumor and War to Preach at Camp David." The Washington Post. Washingtonpost Newsweek Interactive. October 14, 2009. Retrieved October 14, 2015 from HighBeam Research.
- "Religious Right Groups Promote 'Christian Nation' Proclamation in Congress." Church & State. Americans United for Separation of Church and State. 1 March 2008. Retrieved October 14, 2015 from HighBeam Research.
- Erika Hayasaki (30 December 2014). The Death Class: A True Story About Life. Simon and Schuster. pp. 198–. ISBN 978-1-4516-4294-0.
- "So, I have now officially left FTB." (Facebook)