Christ of Vũng Tàu
Christ the King, of Vũng Tàu (Vietnamese: Tượng Chúa Kitô Vua, lit. 'Statue of Christ the King') is a statue of Jesus, standing on Mount Nhỏ in Vũng Tàu, Bà Rịa–Vũng Tàu Province, Đông Nam Bộ, Vietnam. The Vietnam Catholic Association built the statue in 1974 and it was completed in 2 December 1994 
It is 32 metres (105 ft) high, standing on a 4 metres (13 ft) high platform, for a 36 metres (118 ft) total monument height with two outstretched arms spanning 18.3 metres (60 ft). There is a 133-step staircase inside the statue.
The statue is the largest Christian statue across Asia since 2012, and since its restoration of 1993, it has been a major pilgrim destination for Christians across Vietnam as well as Christian vacationers.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Christ of Vung Tau.|
- Frommer's Vietnam – Page 336 Sherisse Pham – 2010 "A sizable Christian population accounts for the Christian statuary, as well as the town's large central cathedral."
- Hồng Nam (May 31, 2012). "10 kỷ lục Việt Nam được châu Á công nhận" [10 records of Vietnam recognized by Asia]. Báo Du lịch. Archived from the original on 2012-09-26. Retrieved January 22, 2013.
- Báo Dân Trí (February 29, 2012). "Công bố 10 kỷ lục châu Á của Việt Nam" [Announced 10 Asian records of Vietnam]. Cơ quan của TW Hội Khuyến học Việt Nam. Retrieved January 22, 2013.
- Thu Thảo (February 29, 2012). "10 kỷ lục Việt Nam được xác lập Kỷ lục châu Á". Công ty Cổ phần Trực tuyến 24H. Retrieved January 21, 2013.
- GIANT CHRIST STATUE
- Giant Jesus Christ Statue In Vung Tau City
- Jesus Christ Statue, Vung Tau, Vietnam