|Full name||Christian Dale Millar|
|Date of birth||23 November 1989|
|Place of birth||Stoke-on-Trent, England|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|2008–2009||→ Stafford Rangers (loan)||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15:38, 20 June 2009 (UTC).
Millar started his career in Stoke City's youth academy system playing through from the youngest age bracket to the under 18's side where he failed to gain a YT contract. From there Millar went on several trials and open days to find a club resulting in his signing on with Macclesfield Town. He made his debut in January 2008 against Morecambe coming on as a substitute. In December 2008, Millar went to Stafford Rangers on a one month's loan spell. After impressing in his first month, his loan spell was extended to three months in which Millar was a valued member of the side contributing with two goals.
- Hugman, Barry J. (ed) (2008). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2008–09. Mainstream. ISBN 978-1-84596-324-8.
- "Rangers look at former loan stars". Express & Star. MNA Media. 2009-05-11. Retrieved 2010-01-24.
- "Christian Millar". Buxton Football Club. Retrieved 2010-01-24.
- "Rangers invite Millar back". NonLeagueDaily.com. 26 June 2009. Retrieved 20 October 2012.
- "Victory for Bucks in the last two pre-season friendlies and one player released". Buxton FC. Retrieved 20 October 2012.
- "Witton bring in Maguire". NonLeagueDaily.com. 24 September 2010. Retrieved 20 October 2012.
- "Baker strengthens squad". NonLeagueDaily.com. 10 August 2011. Retrieved 20 October 2012.
- "Thomas joins as Miller departs Harrison Park". NonLeagueDaily.com. Retrieved 9 October 2012.
- "Millar changes his mind". NonLeagueDaily.com. Retrieved 20 October 2012.